Up to $1500 for Your Retired Vehicle

Up to $1500 for Your Retired Vehicle

If you have a car that won’t pass SMOG, California may be able to help. The Consumer Assistance Program (CAP) is administered by the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) and is designed to help improve California’s air quality. CAP offers consumers up to $500 in financial assistance towards certain emissions-related repairs. In addition, CAP offers consumers $1,000 or $1,500 to retire a qualified vehicle.

For more information and to see if you could qualify, click here.

Posted in: Consumer News

Leave a Comment (0) ↓

Leave a Comment